Hermaphrodite singles in uganda
• First man to embrace Islam on the eve of Fatah-e-Makka was Abu Sufyan. • The Hadith, which is transmitted with continuity and enjoys such abundance of narrators that their statement becomes authentic, is called Matwatar. The stratum (layer) of atmosphere in which ozone layer lies is called as Stratosphere ▪ Which rocks are formed by the alteration of pre-existing rocks by great heat or pressure Metamorphic rocks ▪ The most abundant natural Iron oxides are Hematite and Magnetite ▪ The most abundant elements in sea water Sodium and Chlorine ▪ The unit of home electricity energy consumption is Kilowatt hour ▪ The speed of sound in dry air at 20 C is about (343 m/s) ▪ The time light takes from Sun to reach Earth is 8 minutes ▪ Light from Sun travels a distance before it reaches Earth 150 Million Km ▪ The most suitable thermometer for measuring the boiling point of water is Mercury thermometer ▪ The density of water is greatest at 4°C ▪ A vacuum can not conduct heat ▪ The building blocks of elements are called Molecules ▪ Boiling of an egg is a change which is Chemical ▪ The usual raw material for ceramics, generally found beneath the top soil is? Insulin ▪ Appendix is appendix is a part of Large intestine ▪ ECG is used for the diagnosis of aliments of Heart ▪ Biopsy is done on Tissues taken form a living body ▪ Dialysis is used for the treatment of Kidney failure ▪ Insulin is injected into the intestines by Pancreas ▪ Lock Jaw, i.e., difficulty in opening the mouth is a symptom of Tetanus ▪ Lungs are situated in the Thoracic cavity ▪ Enzymes help in Digestion of food. ▪ The planet of the solar system which has maximum numbers of Moon is Jupiter (as of 2011) ▪ A unit of length equal to the average distance between the earth and sun is called Astronomical unit ▪ The ozone layer is present about 30miles (50km) in atmosphere above earth. • Hazrat Khalid Bin Saeed, the first writer of Wahy. • Abdullah Ibn Abbas, the first commentator of the Quran and also known as interpreter of the Quaran. • Hazrat Umar proposed the compilation of Holy Quran. • Abdul Malik Marwan applied the dots in the Holy Quran. Pituitary ▪ How many bones are there in a newly born infant? • Hazrat Usman was the first Hafiz of the Holy Quran. AB ▪ Which gland in the human body is called the master gland? Anti Diuretic hormone is secreted by one of the following glands: a. Besides car games, we offer a lot of car-related categories such as parking, truck and bike games.
• Prophet did covert messaging at House of Arkam upto 3 Nabvi. Allah Rasool Muhammad • Prophet performed 1(in10 A. • The first Namaaz to be made Fardh was Tahajjud Namaaz, which was later made Nafil. • The first person sent to spread Islam under the instructions of the Prophet was Mus’ab bin Umair who was sent to Madinah. Ionosphere ▪ Which of the following explains the reason why there is no total eclipse of the sun?
▪ In the human body, blood-clotting factor is produced by the liver ▪ Human blood is able to carry large amounts of oxygen because of the chemical hemoglobin ▪ The living part of a plant cell is composed of a nucleus and cytoplasm ▪ The front of the eye is covered with a tough transparent material called CORNEA ▪ The smallest branches of an artery lead into tiny blood vessels called CAPPILARIES ▪ Insulin is produced in the human body by the Pancreas ▪ In an animal cell protein is synthesized in the Ribosome ▪ Chemically finger nails are made up of Protein ▪ Muscle stiffness is a symptom caused by the disease Tetanus ▪ The fat in our food is digested by the enzymes lipase ▪ Sound is a form of energy ▪ A fraction of sunlight is refracted as it enters the earth’s atmosphere. ▪ Light with larger wavelength than that of the red colour is called infrared ▪ Medulla Oblongata connects the small brainwith the spinal chord.
Jaundice ▪ Equinox is the time when the sun appears vertically overhead at noon at the equator.
• Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years. • Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all. • Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for 4 years. • Prophet purchased mosque land at medina from two orphans (Sehl and Sohail). • Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of elephant. • Da’ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of Abdul Rehman bin Auf. • First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of Hamza. • For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet. • Umat-ul-Momineen is called to Wives of Holy prophet. • Abu Bakar gave the collection of Quran to Hazrat Hafsa. • Khadija was buried in Hujun above Makka • In the Cottage of Hazrat Ayesha, prophet spent his last days. • Hazrat Khadija was the first person to read Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet. • Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba migrated to Abyssinia and Madina as well. • Abbas was instrumental in bringing abu Sufiyan in Islam. • Apostasy movement took place in the khilafat of Abu Bakar. Al-Quran MCQS • Kalima Tayyaiba is mentioned in Quran for 2 times. • 114 total number of Surah • Surah means city of Refuge. • Amniocentesis is a method for determination of foetal sex. • Application of flip-flap are counters, shift register and transfer register. mean on a domain name-Ireland • What company introduced the first commercial minicomputer 65 DEC • Name the first web browser publicly available NCSA Mosaic • The world’s most powerful super computer is called ASCI white.
• Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time. Six years • Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet. • Al-Kaswa is the name of Camel on which prophet traveled. • After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul. • Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet to Syria. • Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihited months. • Social boycott of Banu Hashim took place in 7th Nabvi. • Omaar bin Hisham was the original name of Abu Jehl. • Persons included in Bait-e-Uqba Oola 12 and in Bait-e-Uqba Sani 75. • At Koh-e-Safa, Prophet addressed after conquest of Makkah. • Daughter of Umer who married to Prophet was Hafsa. • Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba was daughter of Abu Sufyan. • Qabeela bin Qais is known as cup bearer of Zam Zam. • Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar was Abdullah (befor Islam- Abdul Kaba). • In the reign of Usman, Muwaviah established naval fleet. • Baba Fareed Ganj Shakr married to the daughter of Balban. • Petrology is the study of rocks in the earth’s crust. • A group of character that is termed as a single entity is called word. • What does the sun in SUN Microsystems stand for Stanford University Network • What does Intel stand for- Integrated Electronics • All PCs have a BIOS what does bios stand for-Basic Input Output System • What is the common name for an integrated circuit A Chip • In WWW terms what does i.e.
• Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW)– Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA) • How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? The total number of migrated people was 15 (11 men and 4 women). • After Amina’s death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet. • Umar and Hamza accepted Islam in 615 A.d (5th Nabvi). • Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding in migration was Qaswa. • Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal at the fall of Mecca. • First woman to lead an Islamic army Ayesha (Jange Jamal) • Ayesha narrated maximum number of ahadith. • Zainub bint Jaish (Surah Ahzab) was married to the Prophet though Allah’s revelation or will. • Hazrat Saad bin Ubi waqas conquered Persia firstly. • Usman migrated to Habsha • Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr. • Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Walid bin Malik. • Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths • Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain. • Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadid alf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem. • Scury, arising due to deficiency of vitamin C, it is related to Gastro-intestinal disorder. • Astrophysics is a branch of astronomy which deals with the physical and chemical nature of heavenly bodies. • Hydroponics means cultivation of the plants without use of soil. • Mycology is the study of fungus and fungi diseases. • Authorization to make multiple software copies is called site licensing. • Free software is also known as public domain software. • Cyber Space is called to Virtual world of the computer.